Monday 4 June 2012

Making me happy all week long

The last week at work before a holiday is always a tough one. Time seems to drag, and simultaneously speed by, leaving you worried you'll never get everything ready in time. Here's what kept a smile on my face all week, through the panic-purchasing of euros and the over-crowded bank-holiday-ready commute:


Jubilee decorations EVERYWHERE. Carnaby Street plays host to one of my favourites

The Liberty florist displays never fail to bring a smile to my face

Chanel Le Vernis in Holiday - if you see me gazing lovingly at my hands, this is why

The Jubilee tube train - turning me from grumpy to commuter into early morning tourist

The allotment on my road has suddenly been transformed into the most beautiful flower garden

No comments:

Post a Comment