Thursday 17 May 2012

OOTD: for a Covent Garden wander

It's been part of my plan to have way more outfit posts as part of my blog, but I always forget the crucial element. I get dressed in the morning, double check my outfit in the mirror and think 'this will be perfect for a post!', yet there I am, 15 hours later changing into my pyjamas, all make-up out of sight, with no picture to speak of.

I finally managed to remember at the weekend, on a lovely afternoon wander around Covent Garden. This is one of my favourite outfits to wear at the moment with the changeable weather - my KG boots keep me high enough off the ground so I stays dry if the weather turns nasty, but the skirt still screams summer. I forgot to take any close ups of my accessories, but I won't berate myself too much - this is in a step in the right direction enough for me!

Skirt | Miss Selfridge    Belt | Dorothy Perkins    Jacket | Primark [super old]
Bag | NW3 by Hobbs    Glasses | Whistles

No comments:

Post a Comment