Friday 25 May 2012

OOTD: for the first real sunshine of 2012

This week has been, in short, glorious. The sun has been out & in turn, so have we - spending every free second in that small patch of sun-filled grass might seem a little silly, but after the spring we've had my goodness we deserve that vitamin D.

Working in an office can become a little [more] depressing when the wether turns good, but, ever the optimist, for me it means lunch in the park, money's worth out of my sunglasses & a chance to wear my most beloved summer outfits.

Dress | H&M - Belt | H&M - Bag | NW3 by Hobbs - Shoes | Topshop
My favourite summer accessory - Raspberry Lemonade | Leon

The maxi I picked is now two years old - an oldie, yes, but a goodie. My absolute fav (and completely copied from a friend - she knows who she is), it's perfect for working a head-to-toe print without being overwhelmed by colour.

What items do you rush for as soon as the sun comes out?


No comments:

Post a Comment