Wednesday 25 April 2012

Nails of the day


This week I'm trying to convince myself it really is springtime (as much as the weather wants me to believe otherwise) by painting my nails with Chanel's Le Vernis in June. 


The most summery of their newest colours for SS12, June is a punchy-yet-pastel orange shade, which will take you right through spring up until the end of summer.

Chanel's Trio for Spring - (L-R) April, June, May

Being a strict devotee to the dark side when it comes to nail colour (Nails Inc Black Taxi, OPI Give me Moor! & Chanel Blue Satin are my favourite and most used shades), I find it hard to choose tones that are suitable for the warmer months but don't make me feel like a 7-year-old every time I catch sight of my hands..enter, then, June, in all it's subtle-yet-bright, grown-up-colour glory - I was so surprised by how much I loved it I think I wore it non-stop for three weeks (maybe even four). Whilst still being bright, it never 'doesn't look right' with an outfit, and nails look fresh and bright without being showy. What more could you ask from a nail colour?



I've since found a few more brightly-coloured shades I'm enjoying (shock horror) and will be sure to post about them soon.

What are your favourite Spring nail polish shades?

No comments:

Post a Comment